Think Outside The Cell
Quantity in Basket: none
Shipping Weight: 0.25 pounds
Think Outside The Cell:
An Entrepreneur's Guide for the Incarcerated and Formerly Incarcerated
by Joseph Robinson
"Think Outside the Cell" can help you beat the system - legally!
You can't keep thinking the same way, doing the same thing - and expect a different result.
This straightforward book will show you how to break the cycle of recidivism, take the grind
to the next level and make it happen!
Included in this provocative entrepreneurial guide are jewels on:
- How you can legally avoid taxes
- How to get others to embrace your business ideas and help you launch your business
- Why some businesses succeed while others fail
- Occupational restrictions and disabilities resulting from felony convictions, and hwo to get them removed
- How you can establish good credit even if you've never had credit and have bad credit
- Starting a nonprofit organization that provides services to formerly incarcerated persons
| General Listings
Mailing List Form
Home |About Us | General
Listings | Coming Soon! | Video
Previews | Mailing List Form | Mail
Order | Wholesale Orders | Events & Celebrity Shots